- Feb 18, 2021
- Greenville, SC
- Based on experience
Pump Operator Physical Demands:
- Must be able to meet DOT medical requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 110 pounds
- Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
- Good manual dexterity to move around the pump in all weather conditions common to the area of the country.
- Must have the balance and dexterity to maneuver around a construction site, and must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be drug and alcohol free.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive the pump in a safe and conscientious manner to the job site and back to the yard.
- Class A or B CDL
- Operate the pump in a safe and conscientious manner, set up system, and clean out the pump after the job.
- Light repair of pumps: Some maintenance is required. Know the pump well enough to recognize problems and report them.
- Customer relations: Represent the Company through efficient work and courteous service.
- Keep unit clean: Keep the pump and truck washed and free of concrete and grease. Keep system free of concrete.
- Yard: Return system after use to appropriate location in yard. Keep yard neat and orderly.
- Paperwork: Complete and submit pump inspection forms, job ticket and maintenance forms. Keep an accurate time card of time worked.
- Competitive higher-than-average compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- Long-term employment
- Excellent Benefits- Company Sponsored Medical, Dental, Life Insurance 401-K, Paid Time off, Holidays and Supplemental Insurance.