Coastal Carolina Pumping, Inc.
CCP is looking for experienced Concrete Pump Operators to join our team in the Castle Hayne/Wallace NC area. Great Company Culture, Competitive Pay, Excellent Benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, 401-K with company match, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Will train the right candidate.
· Must be able to sit and stand for extended period of times.
· Communicates clearly and effectively
· Must be able to lift up to 105lbs. (occasional)
· Must be able to climb up and down stairs and or ladders, if and as necessary.
· Must obtain, through on the job training, a knowledge of the assigned job function.
· Must be able to deal with customers and co-workers professionally and respectfully.
· Must comply with all State, Federal and Local Laws and regulations.
· Must be able to wear and use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required.
· Must perform assigned job function safely and in compliance with all applicable OSHA, MSHA, FMCSA regulations and Company safety policies and procedures.
· Must perform assigned job function honestly, safely, efficiently and professionally.
Concrete Pump Operators work outdoors in all types of weather and environmental conditions, with loud noise and dust part of the daily environment. In addition, they must routinely coordinate projects with other trades- people including bricklayers, ironworkers, crane operators, carpenters, concrete formers and construction laborers.
Job Type: Full-time