We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated Operations Sales Manager, centrally located in Charleston SC.
Responsible for all concrete pumping sales and operational activities related to the development and retention of customers and employees. With support from the area manager and corporate headquarters; facilitate company efforts to support customers and staff. Establish solid relationships with the customer and employees to be the Preferred Concrete Pumping Company in that market.
Duties: Responsible for the overall operations of the territory, including customer service, employee management, and sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance while strengthening relationships with them in order to meet new sales goals.
- Sells concrete pumping by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments; managing and supporting employees/ operators on job sites.
- Maintains staff by assisting corporate headquarters with recruiting, supporting and assisting in orienting employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Meet or exceed sales and customer service goals.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and set expectations correctly. Project research to properly bid on a job.
- Pro-active customer interaction to head off any customer concerns.
- Direct contact for customers to resolve customer issues fairly and in a timely manner.
- Assist credit department with collections as needed.
- Itinerary management to effectively plan on-site customer service and employee visits for new jobs and customers.
Skills: Employee Management and Relations, Customer Service Skills, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Operations, Creativity, Independence, Self-Motivated and Goal Oriented
Some overnight travel including some early morning customer interaction.
Competitive wages, excellent benefits, and excellent company culture.
The ideal candidate should have an operational background in the concrete or construction industry. Self-disciplined and motivated for success.