· Drive the pump in a safe and conscientious manner to the job site and back to the yard.
· Operate the pump in a safe and conscientious manner, set up system, and clean out the pump after the job.
· Light repair of pumps: Some maintenance is required. Know the pump well enough to recognize problems and report them.
· Customer relations: Represent the Company through efficient work and courteous service.
· Keep unit clean: Keep the pump and truck washed and free of concrete and grease. Keep system free of concrete.
· Yard: Return system after use to appropriate location in yard. Keep yard neat and orderly.
· Paperwork: Complete and submit pump inspection forms, job ticket and maintenance forms. Keep an accurate timecard of time worked.www.ccpumping.com
*Note: These are only examples of a typical Concrete Pump Operator Job description. Duties and responsibilities may vary .
· Must be able to lift up to 95 poundshttps://employers.indeed.com/j#
· Must be able to verbally communicate to others.
· Good manual dexterity to climb on and around the pump in all weather conditions common to the area of the country.
· Must have the balance and dexterity to maneuver around a construction site, and must enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
· Must be drug and alcohol free.
· Opportunities for advancement
· Low Premiums for comprehensive medical coverage
· Dental, Life, and Supplemental Insurance
· 401-K, Paid Time off, Paid Holidays